Five LawBiz Management publications available immediately in Amazon’s electronic format
Venice, CA – November 4, 2011. Attorneys and law firms who are looking to improve the profitability of their practices now have a new way to access the practical guides to profit of award-winning law business management coach and consultant Ed Poll.
Effective immediately, five of Poll’s publications are available as Kindle ebook editions. The publications include:
- Business Competency for Lawyers: A Lawbiz® Management Special Report (ASIN: B004YEMWQ8)
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery Planning for Law Firms: A LawBiz® Management Special Report (ASIN: B005V5PSZ6)
- Law Firm Fees & Compensation: Value & Growth Dynamics: A LawBiz® Management Special Report (ASIN: B005V5B2JW)
- Secrets of The Business of Law®: Successful Practices for Increasing Your Profits (ASIN: B004YEMXGM)
- The Successful Lawyer-Banker Relationship: A LawBiz® Management Special Report (ASIN: B005V5B9WW)
“I’m excited to be able to offer yet another way for the legal community to access my publications,” said Ed Poll. “As ebooks continue to grow in popularity, I want to ensure that lawyers can access them through whichever medium is most convenient—hard copy, Kindle ebooks, or by using the Kindle app on popular tablets like the iPad.”
Each book is available in the English language in all 4 Amazon.com Kindle stores, in the US, the United Kingdom, Germany and France, at a price of US$9.99. The price includes free wireless delivery via Amazon’s Whispernet. More information about Ed Poll’s books is available at Amazon.com. The books are also available in hard copy format from LawBiz Management at www.lawbizstore.com.