Business acceleration – Asking the right questions
In planning for next year, ask yourself the following questions:
1. What are the two most important business outcomes we are working to achieve in the next six months?
2. What behaviors will be necessary in order to increase the chances we will achieve those desired business outcomes?
3. Whom do we need to influence in order to get both the desired behaviors and the desired business results?
4. How will we influence these people?
5. Who will specifically provide the influence to the various individuals?
(Courtesy of Dan Coughlin, corporate & career catalyst)
If you want help in answering these questions, see our classic guide (called the “Bible of running a law practice”), Attorney & Law Firm Guide to The Business of LawTags: Management
Categorized in: Management