Would you do business with yourself?
Roberta Munson asks some great questions, prompted by her less than exemplary experience with a cell phone company:
Here are some questions to ask yourself as you look at ways to improve your operations:
• Do new customers get better deals than customers who have stuck with me through thick and thin?
• Are my customer service positions staffed adequately to ensure my customers are actually being serviced?
• How satisfied do my customers feel when they have completed their transaction with my company?
• Are our customer service reps empowered to delight our customers?
• Do we spend more time picking out the window treatments for our office than we do on developing a hiring profile that will ensure the hiring of quality personnel?
• If given a choice, would I do business with my own company?
This last question is key — Looking at the picture with an objective eye, would you do business with a law firm that treats its clients the way you treat yours?
Categorized in: Marketing