Attorney & Law Firm Guide to The Business of Law
Do you want to:
- Be more successful by design than by accident?
- Be more profitable?
- Attract more clients?
- Have your clients pay on time?
- Have greater control of your practice?
- Have greater peace of mind?
If your answer is yes to any one of these questions, you must read this book. Ed Poll had simplified the mystical process of operating a law practice so anyone can be more effective with his/her clients and become more profitable.
This expanded edition adds 27 new chapters on marketing, personnel issues, technology, time management, clients’ trust accounting, opening a new office, and changing from one practice to another. As the author says in his Preface to the Second Edition, “when we lawyers act in a more business-like manner, we tend to be more effective in the delivery of our services.” The many ready-to-use forms and charts are available on a disk in .pdf format.
Take the first step in achieving a more successful practice – order today to get your own copy of the expanded Second Edition of Attorney and Law Firm Guide to The Business of Law® today!
- Click here for The Business of Law® Table of Contents
- Read the review from ABA’s Law Practice Management magazine.
- Read the review in July, 2002 issue of Update,
the magazine of the Los Angeles chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators
- Read more reviews
Categorized in: Books