Law Practice Management Institute
The Law Practice Management Institute raised a number of issues and produced great discussion among the attendees. Some of the issues in the first day were:
- Creating a marketing plan is important for success
- Alternative fee structures and billing modalities opened possibilities not previously considered
- Sending a satisfaction survey to clients helps maintain and build the relationship as well as provide a defense against malpractice and disciplinary complaints
- Guaranteeing satisfaction with the service of the law firm will reduce the hesitancy of many clients to engage your firm
- The statistics of why clients leave their present firm and why they refer their present firm to their friends and colleagues was an eye-opener.
- Always put yourself in the shoes of the client and seek to understand, and avoid, what makes the client unsure and/or angry about your service.
Tags: billing, collection, Management, Marketing, survey